Sunday, January 30, 2011

Flooded Out

About a month ago San Diego got hit pretty hard with a shit load of rain. My studio fell victim to the whether and was flooded out. My wife and I went through the wreckage and cleared it out but a few things were lost. I called up Swank to see if he had any extra space down at Tumyeto and he said to come on down and see if I could use a spot to set up shop. I got a new studio going(thanx to Swank and Barker) where I will be shooting portraits, product catalogs and filming one of our newest segments on the website titled "The Speak Easy". The first one should drop within the next few weeks. Its a video interview that will come out twice a month with your favorite wood riders. Cory Kennedy came down to the new studio to film his upcoming Speak Easy and I shot this portrait to break in the new spot.
Cory Kennedy Portrait

Source: http://theskateboardmag.com/blogs/ed-dominick/2011/01/29/flooded-out/

Ollie Kickflip Heelflip Helipop

No comments:

Post a Comment